Sunday 10 December 2017

Snow Gift Tags

I don't think I'm done with Christmas cards just yet, but I have some Christmas gift tags to share instead today. I started by cutting snowflakes in some kraft tags using dies from a set by Tim Holtz/Sizzix. I then stamped a sentiment above...I picked a couple by Hero Arts (from the 'Very Merry Christmas' and 'Winter Wishes' sets). I cut matching tags from red card to layer behind the kraft ones, then joined them together using some red & white baker's twine.


These were really quick to do, so I made a big pile:


Challenges for these tags:


8 comments:

  1. Great tags, love the kraft and red combo
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tags!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tags. I love red and kraft together so festive. Thanks for joining in at Daring cardmakers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tags!! I love the combination of kraft and red. Beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tags, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 358, Hazel, DT -you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tags.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Snowflake' Challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x