Sunday 5 November 2017

Pile It On! Challenge - Large Sentiments

It's the first Sunday of the month, so that means that we have a fun new Pile It On! Challenge starting today...the theme is:

'Large Sentiments'

We are sponsored for this challenge by Pickled Potpourri:
Pickled Potpourri Challenge Sponsorship Banner
Please see Pile It On! Challenge post for details of the prize.

I used a Memory Box die for my large sentiment...it's called 'Grand Merry Christmas'...and I cut it from plain white card. I made a background using Distress Inks (Salty Ocean, Stormy Sky, Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio) on watercolour paper, then stamped some snowflakes (from the 'Detailed Snowflakes' set by Stampendous) in Versamark Ink, and heat embossed them using 'Sparkling Snow' embossing powder by WOW. I scuffed up the edges a little using my distressing tool, then matted it all on to some teal card.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

10 comments:

  1. I just love the blue and white and the sentiment it's gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining at our challenge at Creative Moments, good luck!
    Looking forward to see you at the next challenge

    X
    Diana
    DT member at Creative Moments
    Diana's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. super design, great use of the sentiment, a really stunning card. Thanks for joining HLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat die and simply fabulous inky panel! Love this so much. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love this card, It is gorgeous.
    Thanks for playing with us Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, beautiful card, Helen. I love the bright blue of the background with the white stars standing out. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card ..... love the inky background. Thank you for playing along with the HLS CAS Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x