Monday 10 October 2016

Mice Treats

I have a Halloween treat box to share today...made using my We R Memory Keepers punch board and some Core'dinations 'Black Magic' card. I used a 12x12 piece of card, and made the largest size of box (a 4x4 cube). I sanded the edges of the card to reveal the coloured core (green in this case)...then added some pieces of the same card embossed with a selection of 'spooky' embossing folders...I scuffed up the edges a little and then sanded over the raised surface to reveal the coloured core. I added a little tag made out of more of the same card...decorated with a Penny Black cat image (from the 'Be Very Scared' set) and tied to the box using some multicoloured twine.


Here's the other side:


Challenges for this box:


11 comments:

  1. Great Treat Box Helen - I love the look of the sanded areas. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Halloween Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great box thanks for playing at agoac. I have some candy on offer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Echt klasse! Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is stunning.Thank you for joining us at Fantasy Stampers Challenge 73 “Black Magic” Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello helen! this is awesoem, an adorable gift box...great job! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful box. Thanks for joining us at the challenge of Inky Chicks. DT Veronique

    ReplyDelete
  7. a wonderful box to halloween
    Thanks for joining us at Animal Friends
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant. You have made excellent use of the Core'dinations card, and I love the tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eine ganz tolle Box hast Du gezaubert.
    Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    Liebe Grüsse Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great box - love the embossing.

    Thanks for joining us at Fantasy Stampers.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x