Wednesday 28 September 2016

ABC Christmas Challenge - T is for...

We have another fun ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Dorte is the host, and the theme is:

'T is for Two'
(Include two of something on your project)

Our sponsor for this challenge is Sweet Stamps:
Prize - $10 Gift Certificate!

I picked a Lili of the Valley stamp called 'Pups with Present' featuring two adorable puppies. I stamped the image directly on to my card blank, then coloured it using watercolour pencils. I added some sparkle to the snowy ground using a Wink of Stella pen, and a Lili of the Valley sentiment.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card Helen. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable pair they are too. Beautiful water-colouring and a fab CAS card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Christmas card. Love those dogs and the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love an image with doggies and this is adorable! Gorgeous colouring too!
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Helen and the image is so adorable. Great colouring and a fabulous CAS design. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Rudolph Days xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Helen...this is the most adorable image! I love the watercolour pencil effect. Looks wonderful.
    When you stamp direct to card and then watercolour pencil, does your card have to be made up from Watercolour paper? I never have any luck folding my heavy weight W?C paper into a card!

    Thanks for taking part in the September Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable stamp Helen and you have colored it so beautifully, and of course loving the sparkle. A perfect clean and simple creation!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Critters & Creatures Linky party
    Let's Color Linky party

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh Helen, this is a beautiful card. The Lili image is so cute and I absolutely love your exquisite pencil water colouring.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’m so sorry I’m late in leaving my comment. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 300 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in the fun at The Pencil Case.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! The critters are adorable and everything is watercolored so beautifully! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at HIMCR! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x