Wednesday 11 May 2016

ABC Christmas Challenge - J is for...

We have a fun new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Lisa is the host, and the theme is:

'J is for Jewels'

We are sponsored for this challenge by Fred She Said:
Photobucket
Prize - $10 Gift Certificate!

I went all out with the jewels, and created a Christmas 'tree' using adhesive gems in shades of blue from Papermania. The only other thing I added was a Lili of the Valley sentiment.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty Christmas Card - I like clean and simple cards!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card, Helen. Love it and the colour too. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rhinestone Christmas tree Helen! Such a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x