Friday 1 January 2016

My Favourite Cards of 2015

Happy New Year everyone!

Today, I'm sharing my favourite five cards of 2015...my lovely bloggy buddy Debby is hosting and there's of fabulous inspiration to be had over on her blog...along with the chance of winning some yummy candy!

I've linked all of my cards to their original posts so that you can click through if you want any details.

Gift-wrapped - April 2015
I had a bit of a thing for Lili of the Valley images this year...

Fish Trio - July 2015
Just because this makes me smile :0)

Dog-gone It! - August 2015
Love these cute Penny Black dogs...

Watercolour Butterflies - August 2015
I also had fun playing with watercolours...

Cupcake Henry - September 2015
...and washi tape

3 comments:

  1. Oooo what a great collection and all so different too.

    Wishing you a very Happy 2016, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, gorgeous cards. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x