Thursday 26 November 2015

We Three Kings...again!

Apologies for repeating myself...but today's card is a variation on the theme of this one from last weekend. This time I blended various shades of blue Distress Inks (Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon & Peacock Feathers) on to a piece of wet watercolour paper, before stamping and embossing my Penny Black 'We Three Kings' stamp in Kettle Copper. I added the co-ordinating sentiment stamp on a strip of torn vellum, and distressed the edges a little.


Challenges for this card:

7 comments:

  1. Hello, Helen! I love the blue that you used for this image and the touch of vellum is superb! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Love the colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering our Christmas Card Challenge this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen...great card! I like the stamp you used and the blue looks wonderful here.

    Could you swap out this crd for the one you entered in my Rudolph days Challenge. You have entered more than ten challenges on the card you entered and so would not qualify for the prize. If you entered this card instead, I could delete the other one...just leave a comment on the this entry to let me know to delete the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely image and a gorgeous colour.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super looking card with a nice traditional image.
    Happy Rudolph Day!
    Hugs, Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x