Saturday 14 November 2015

Autumnal Notecard Set

I picked up a set of patterned blank cards by My Mind's Eye in TKMaxx a few weeks ago, and thought that they'd be perfect for making sets of notecards by adding a simple decoration. I used a range of Penny Black stamps and used my Nesties to cut circle shapes to stamp them on. There were ten different designs of card, and I used two different sizes of circle, with ten different images (two of each) to make a set of twenty cards. This is part of my birthday gift to my Nan...it's her 96th birthday tomorrow...and she likes to write notes to people, so I made sure that there were plenty in there! I made a simple box to put them in...I picked a piece of My Mind's Eye paper (from the 'Stella & Rose - Mabel' pad) in similar colours, and again used a Penny Black image to decorate.


Here are the cards all laid out...click the photo for a closer look:


Challenges for this set:


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Best Regards, Mary

    TTCRD DT
    Thyme To Create {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely creation! Such a great gift idea. Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab idea for a gift for your Gran - mine loves to write to people as well and would be over the moon with a set like this! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Simply Papercraft...

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Memmber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x