Sunday 14 June 2015

Pile It On! Challenge - Houses/Homes

We have another new Pile It On! Challenge starting today...and the theme is:

'Houses/Homes'

Our sponsor this week is Fresh Brewed Designs:
Prize - tbc

My card is ultra simple...I used a Cuttlebug die (from the 'Winter' set) to cut out the house...then cut out the roof section again from some corrugated card packaging, layered it over the top, and added a scrap of red card for the doorknob. I popped the house up on 3D foam pads, and added a sentiment from a little set by OneFourZero.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes, simplicity rules! Cute card. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous C&S card, so cute, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Less is more is always a winner. I love CAS. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!!! CAS is always my favorite! Thanks for joining us at Wags N Whiskers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow I wish my CAS card were that gorgeous!!!! love that!

    Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Top Tip Tuesday. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x