Wednesday 17 June 2015

ABC Christmas Challenge - L is for...

I have another card...well, cards actually...for our current ABC Christmas Challenge, where the theme is:

'L is for Lyrics'
(Make a card inspired by the lyrics of a Christmas carol/song)

Our sponsor for this challenge is Freckled Fawn
Prize - $15 Gift Card!

I was very generously sent some goodies to play with by Freckled Fawn...and I picked out some cute little wooden birds and musical notes (from the 'Wood Chips - Birds' set)...and took my inspiration from 'The Twelve Days of Christmas - Two Turtle Doves'. I coated the birds and notes with Versamark Ink, them heat embossed them using gold powder. I used tiny little kraft A7 card blanks (from Hobbycraft)...adding a strip of washi tape for the birds to stand on, and a Lili of the Valley sentiment.


Here's a better look at one of the cards;


Challenges for these cards:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. This is Fantastic!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    EnjoyScrappin2 {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card and such a great idea to add embossing powder to the wooden images for added color. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x