Friday 9 January 2015

Penny Black Calendar 2

I have another of the Paper Mill Shop's 'Create a Calendars' to show you today. It's quite similar to the one I shared last week...using lotsmore Penny Black stamps, and some of my favourite papers. Again, I kept everything really simple, just using papers..no embellishments, as I didn't want them to end up too bulky (or heavy!)...I won't list all the different stamps & papers used, but if you're a regular visitor to my blog, you'll recognise my favourites! :0)













Challenges for this calendar:

4 comments:

  1. Love your calendar Helen,
    Super cute images :-)
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet this was so fun to make, Helen! Love your choices for each month! Thanks for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous calendar, so many fun images and fantaśtic papers, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful selection of cute images for your calendar! Your coloring is fab too. Thanks for joining us for the Something New challenge at Sweet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x