Thursday 1 January 2015

My Favourite Five Cards of 2014

Happy New Year everyone!
I hope that 2015 treats you all well!

I thought I'd start the new year by reviewing last year's makes...so I'm playing along with my lovely bloggy buddy Debby and sharing my favourite five creations of 2014:


I'm starting with the card I made for my Mum's birthday back in April...I love the papers on this one...and of course those cute LotV bears!


My second card was a bit of an inky experiment...but I like the way it turned out!


My next card features a person...which any regular visitor to my blog will tell you is a rare occurrence...I just find animals so much easier to colour...but I like the bright summery colours on this  card.


My fourth creation is a notebook I made for myself...well, I just to include a Penny Black image somewhere in my selection...and this is by far the most used item I made last year...love the colours & distressing too!



Lastly, I have a piece of wall art I made using lots of bicycle stamps...I share a flat with a bike obsessive and made this to go on our shared office/craft room wall along with some others...but he liked it so much that it ended up in the living room! I had  to include it in my favourites for last year, as I love looking it every day...it was well worth the 3 and bit hours I spent stamping it!


I linked all of the photos to the original blog posts, so please click through for all of the information. I'm off to have a snoop around everybody else's favourites...

5 comments:

  1. Helen this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection Helen - Happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Helen .....Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of your projects Helen...wishing you a very happy and creative 2015!
    Hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work - I love that first card with the teddy bear - such an awesome card!!! You have talent and I loved seeing these wonderful works of art!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x