Wednesday 7 January 2015

ABC Christmas Challenge - A is for...

We have a new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...we're starting our sixth run through the alphabet! It's my turn to host, and we have a nice & easy theme for you (with an optional extra if you fancy a tougher challenge!):

'A is for Anything Goes'

(Optional Extra - Antlers)

We are sponsored for this challenge by Zlatoena's Designs:
Prize - 2 Digital Images of the winner's choice!

I used a cute Penny Black stamp called 'Reindeer Antlers'....which I coloured using watercolour pencils. For the background, I embossed some blue paper using a Sizzix folder...sanding over the raised areas to reveal the white core...and cut a few trees using a Marianne Designs die. I layered a white one behind the stripey green one (paper from the 'Merry Little Christmas' pad by My Mind's Eye) to look like snow on the branches...and a kraft one at the back to give the tree a brown trunk. The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. aww this is adorable :-) such a cute little pupster and the background is fab, very cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 210 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Helen! super cute card....luv this! hope your weekend is FAB

    add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image Helen....love your embossed background,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x