Wednesday 21 January 2015

ABC Christmas Challenge - B is for...

We have another new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Angela is the host, and the theme is:

'B is for Bows, Bunting or Baking'
(Or all three if you feel like it!)

Our sponsor for this challenge is Sami Stamps:
Prize - $12 Gift Certificate to spend at Sami Stamps!

I couldn't resist using one of the new Penny Black stamps I got for Christmas...this one is 'What a Snow!' which I coloured using watercolour pencils. I added a Hero Arts sentiment (from the 'Merriest Wishes' set, and some Baker's twine tied in a bow.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge. Oh...and one more thing before I go...I have some candy on offer at the moment...click here to check it out.

9 comments:

  1. so cute,
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps

    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours for your cute winter card, Helen. Love the CAS look-easy to mail....
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas card!The image is so cute!
    Thank you for joining Sketchy Colors this time and good luck!
    Hugs,Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, so cute! Great job coloring the darling image! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww this is adorable Helen :-) I love the image, so cute !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge with your lovely crafting - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Helen. Great colour and I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Helen. Cute stamp and great colour combination, I very much like those colours together. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x