Wednesday 31 December 2014

What a Snow!

I have another Christmas card to share today, using another new stamp...'What a Snow!' by Penny Black, which I coloured using watercolour pencils...adding some sparkle to the snowy ground with some Stickles. The papers are from the 'Bundled Up' pad by Crate Paper...I distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from a set by Lili of the Valley.


Challenges for this card:
I failed to notice that yesterday's post was my 2000th on my blog...ooops! I had promised some candy to make up for missing my blog's 6th birthday (back in September) when I passed that milestone...so I shall get some sorted soon! I shall also have something non-Christmassy for you tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen.......Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Helen, love the cute stamp.
    Wishing you a very happy, healthy and crafty 2015.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create this week!
    Hugs,
    Chris - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helene, your attentions to details are amazing! Love the layering, colors and glitter! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card with a very cute image. Thanks for playing along at Loves Rubberstamps.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card with this image!! Thank you so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenge.
    Hugs'
    Jackie ~ LTC owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely stamp, such a cute card, glad you could join Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week, please come back soon, Happy New Year!!
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a funny card with a snowman, love this stamp. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges and please come back tomorrow for the first challenge this year.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x