Wednesday 20 August 2014

ABC Christmas Challenge - Q is for...

We have a brand new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Carissa is the host, and the theme is:

'Q is for Quick & Easy'

Our sponsor for this challenge is Fred She Said:
Prize - $10 Gift Certificate!

I used a new snowflake die to make my super quick card...it's called the 'New Castle Snowflake' die by Memory Box and was a birthday gift from my lovely Crafty Little Fairies DT buddy Jayne...I love it...thanks so much! I simply cut a few snowflakes, stuck them across my card, added pearls to their centres, trimmed off the overhang, and added a sentiment (a Penny Black stamp). That's it...possibly one of the quickest cards I've ever made!


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

16 comments:

  1. Should be "quick and elegant!" Your card is lovely. Such a great idea, and the delicate snowflakes remind me of when it first starts to snow!

    Thank you for joining us in our Inspired by a Song challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, simple & classic. hope your craft room is looking great x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab and elegant CAS card, Helen, beautiful MB snowflake die,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! It almost looks like a very delicate lace... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple but classy. Thanks for joining us at CIU.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant CAS make, thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely clean looking card. Love it to bits. Thanks for playing with us over at AUD sentiments.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card, Helen. Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowza ... what pretty snowflakes ... so delicate ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this gorgeous card proves that you don't need many ingredients if each one of them is PERFECT... which those snowflakes sooooo totally ARE! love this gorgeous white C&S design! thanks for celebrating non-christmas themed cards with us at JINGLE BELLES! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Pretty card. Very unique snowflake die cut. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous CAS card! I am a snowflake addict and I am in love with this! Thanks so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous CAS card! I am a snowflake addict and I am in love with this! Thanks so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Helen this is a totally gorgeous C&S card and I love that MB die too.... , thanks for playing Top Tip Tuesday challenge hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x