Wednesday 27 November 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - X is for...

We have a brand new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Michelle is the host, and the theme is:

'X is for Out of the BoX'
I know that's cheating a little...but we were struggling to think of another X!

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize - 2 Shape EZ Templates

I didn't go that far out of the box, and made some gift tags. I used kraft coloured tags...some snowflakes cut using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die from felt...adding a crystal to their centres. The glittery letters are from Hobbycraft, and the Baker's twine is a mixture of Dovecraft and from the Ribbon Girls. 


I'm also entering these tags into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my loely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. fabulous tags Helen :-) you have spurred me on to make some too and I made a few today :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant tags Helen l too shall be making my own xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gift tags, Helen, I should make some myself.....
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great collection of tags, simple and effective! thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty tags! Thanks for playing with us at Simply Create Too! Happy Thanksgiving to you! Cornelia - DT
    http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fab tags, thanks for sharing at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Helen: Your tags are so pretty! Glad you participated in our "Snow [or Use only White]" Challenge.

    The Simply Create Too Design Team will be taking the remainder of December to spend time with our families. Please join us again on 3 January 2014 for our next challenge and Birthday Bash. We'll have lots of crafting fun!

    Merry Christmas & Happy 2014,

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x