Sunday 6 October 2013

Pile It On! Challenge - Your Favourite Colour

This week at Pile It On! we're asking you to use:

'Your Favourite Colour'

We are sponsored for this challenge by:

The prize is a $20 giftcard to ohdeermekit.com!

My favourite colour is blue...particularly turquoise/aqua...and I've happened to have some rolls of washi tape from Freckled Fawn in that colour. I covered some scraps of white card with strips of the washi tape, then cut out a bird shape using my 'Madeleine Bird' die from Memory Box, which I mounted on my tags using 3D foam pads. I added some faux stitching around the edges of the tags using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen, a sentiment (from the 'Fabulous Birthday' set by Hero Arts', some adhesive pearls, and ribbon.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.
 

11 comments:

  1. Love your tags. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Hugs
    Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tags you have created. They look fabulous. A perfect entry for our challenge over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely Helen. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT member
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tags, the birds are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at MAWTT. Clairex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is a lovely creation, what a couple of sweet tags, thanks for playing with us on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Helen,your tags Looks so gorgeous,my favorite Color is also blue in all variations.
    Hugs
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card helen and so glad you have sharec with us at crafty catz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome project!!! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful talents with us at PTW and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely creation, thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons and good luck
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous tags. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tags are gorgeous, Helen. Love how you have used the washi tape on the little birds...very clever.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x