Tuesday 29 October 2013

Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Charming

We have a brand new challenge starting today over at Oldie but a Goodie, where the theme is:

 'Charming'
(Add a charm)

Our sponsor for this challenge is The Paper Nest.

I've used one of the stamps from the 'Christmas Critters' set by Penny Black, which I coloured using watercolour pencils, adding some sparkle to the 'snow' and candle flame using Stickles. The papers are all from the 'Winter Wishes' collection by Echo Park...I embossed a Hero Arts 'Music Background' stamp in white on the plainest one, then distressed the edges, and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from a Lili of the Valley set, the twine is by Dovecraft, and the charm is from Ebay.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.

20 comments:

  1. What a sweet and gorgeous card; I love this image. Regards, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Christmas card and I love the colors you used! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet Christmas card and I love the colors you used! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya hun, a gorgeous card and lovely check thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at CCWS this week ;o))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable image Helen. I bet they are singing "Have yourself a merry little christmouse"!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card and I love the sparkling snow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous card Helen love this one so cute those little mice! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a delightful card with a lovely PB image - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 148 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. You could also enter this into the Crafting Musketeers challenge 6: Christmas in October - would love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your image made me smile, what a sweet card and beautiful colors :)

    Thanks for joining us a Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great non-traditional colors, and such a cute image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet little trio ... so very glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too Cute, Love the image you have used!! Great use of critters!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. looooooooooooove those sweet little mice, they are pretty much the definition of "CHARMING", lol! (but i love the charm too, it's the perfect touch!) thanks for joining our "creature feature" fun again at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet image and so softly colored! Thanks for joining in at Aud Sentiments this week.

    kathy b

    ReplyDelete
  17. Helen this is such a darling card. I love it and love how you've colored the little mice. Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x