Tuesday 22 October 2013

Doggie Delights

I finally had some crafting time at the weekend...it had been a fortnight since I'd last made a card and I'd almost forgotten how to do it! I've used a Lili of the Valley image called 'Doggie Delights' which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Sweet Girl' pad by Crate Paper...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Fabulous Birthday set by Hero Arts, and the brads are by BasicGrey.


Challenges for this card:

6 comments:

  1. Fab card Helen and that image is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. Regards Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable realization !I like your papers and your choice of bright colours. Fabulous coloring on your image. Everything is perfect !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks for our "many layers" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card, sweet image and love those bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely and cute card, Helen,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x