Wednesday 16 October 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - U is for...

We have a brand new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Fiona is the host, and the theme is:

'U is for Under the Tree'

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


The prize from Bugaboo Stamps is 7 free digis!

I've made something that will go 'Under the Tree'...gift wrap for a present. I stamped snowflake stamps from the 'A Bright Tomorrow' set and a 'Let it Snow!' sentiment (all by Penny Black) on brown parcel paper...then heat embossed them using silver and black sparkle powder. Once it had cooled...I used the paper to wrap a gift, tied with a great big silver bow:


I'm also entering my gift wrap into the following challenge:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely gift wrap Helen. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh ,,, this looks gorgeous Helen :) ,,,, wonder what's inside ?? :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Helen,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the gift wrap with the embossed snowflakes Helen.Makes me wonder what is inside;) Hugs Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the gift wrap, Helen.
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stamping on Brown paper wrapping love that snowflake stamp hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow so cute and thank you for sharing this and entering our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "anything but a card" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x