Wednesday 25 September 2013

Stocking Bunnies

I have another card for our current ABC Christmas Challenge today...where the theme is:

'S is for Stocking and/or Sketch'

We have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge:


Meljen's Designs

Prize - 4 images of the winner's choice!

I've used stockings and a sketch again...this time the image is 'Christmas Bunnies - Stockings' by Lili of the Valley, and the sketch I followed is from Sweet Sunday Sketch. The papers are from the 'Christmas in the Country' pad by Papermania...I added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The twine is from the Ribbon Girls, and the button is from my stash.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hunni...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is to cute, Helen,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image, but love the background too - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 143 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image. Love the papers. Thanks for joining our Buttons and Bows Challenge at Delightful Challenges.

    ~~Chris
    DC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cute image, liking the backing papers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the image you used! Bunnies are always cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

    Mei
    CCC DT
    Love to Create DT
    Crazy Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x