Wednesday 8 May 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - I is for...

I have another creation for the current ABC Christmas Challenge today, where the theme is an:

'Inspirational Photo'


We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:


Meljen's Designs


 

I've made another little 'wreath shaped' Christmas tree decoration...this time I threaded buttons on to wire, and added a piece of ribbon to hang it on the tree. Pink wouldn't usually be my first choice of colours...but it was only colour I had enough co-ordinating buttons in...must be because I never use them! lol


I'm also entering this ornament into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Great way of using all youe pink buttons, Helen, so creative- but don't let Samantha see them!!!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Helen....Aww wow this is sooooooo Lovely!! so beautifully presented with lots of detail added xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! this will look awesome on the tree or decorating a little gift.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x