Wednesday 3 April 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - G is for...

It's time for a new ABC Christmas Challenge...and this fortnight Chris is the host, with a theme of:

'G is for Girl or Guy'
Show us your feminine or masculine creations.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


The prize from Bugaboo Stamps is 7 free digis!

I've used a cheeky little monkey image from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Sock Monkey November', which I coloured using watercolour pencils..adding some sparkle to the snowballs with some Stickles. I embossed the background card using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' & 'Snowflakes' and Sizzix 'Snowflakes' folders...I distressed the edges and added the doodled border before I did the embossing. The snowflake was cut using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die, and the sparkly brad is by American Crafts.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

10 comments:

  1. He he, what a great card Helen, love the sock monkey image and love the colours too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the monkey and yes still enough snow left in places for snowballs lol
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Helen and you image is just so adorable!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Helen. Love the embossed papers and that monkey is cute. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Helen. What a cutie and my favourite snowflake too. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, Helen, love your embossing and the sweet image,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card...love those doodles too!!

    Thanks for joining ust at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute! Fun monkey and I like all the texture with the embossing... plus that great snowflake!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and I hope you join us again.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Helen, cute image. Thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do like all the kraft! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x