Sunday 10 February 2013

Pile It On! Challenge - Shaped Cards

I have a card for the new challenge over at Pile It On! to show you today...where the theme is:

'Shaped Cards'
(Anything but Square!)

We are sponsored for this challenge by Flonzcraft


I've made a little scalloped circle card (cut using the largest of my Nesties), with a die cut image from Lili of the Valley...I cut it into a circle shape, then added some sparkle to the baubles with some Stickles. The red layer was embossed with my 'Snow Globe' folder (by Sizzix/BasicGrey), and I added some little adhesive pearls to each of the scallops.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.
 

10 comments:

  1. Helen your card is stunning and the colouring is brilliant as is the image truely beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, I like the pearl border

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this is a lovely Christmas creation.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - I love round cards - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 111 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh gorgeous as always hun...and lovely layout too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great Christmas card Helen! I love the shape and pretty image. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks brilliant Helen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation Helen, thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiya hun, gorgeous shaping and such a beautiful creation
    thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on getting those Christmas cards up and going already. Very pretty image, love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!
    Sandy :) DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x