Friday 2 November 2012

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Your Favourite Colour ombo

This week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long we're asking you to make a Christmas project using:

'Your Favourite Colour Combination'


Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps:


With a fabulous prize:


My favourite colour is blue...all shades really, but especially teal/aqua...and it's one I like to use on my cards quite a lot, particularly with brown, so that's the colour combination I used for my card today. The cute 'lil birdie stamp from is from Bugaboo called 'Winter Birds - Scarf'...I coloured him using watercolour pencils in my favourite teal and brown colours. For the background, I usind a couple of embossing folders...'Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and Sizzix 'Snowflakes'. I cut more snowflakes using Marianne Designs and Cuttlebug dies...then layered them up and gave them a generour coating of Stickles...there's a little pearl in the centres of them too, but I not sure you can make them out in amongst all that glitter! I added more pearls to the corners, and glitter to the snow on the image too.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Helen the image is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card I like the pale blue and brown
    Thanks for joining in at Sparkles Christmas challenge this month

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - love all the texture - thanks for another entry for my CHNC challenge 96 - hope to see you soon - new challenge tomorrow morning x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Helen. Love that colour combo and the cute birdie.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw so cute, love your card fab image, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. A brilliant creation!

    Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
    Good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are my favorite colors too!! I've always been a blue girl, but the last couple years I've definitely gravitated towards the aqua/turquoise side. Gorgeous card and such a cute image you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Helen and thank you for joining in our challenge over at Sparkles christmas challenge good luck and hope you call again DT Member Sandra H X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x