Friday 16 November 2012

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Gift Set

This week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, our challenge theme is:

'Gift Set for a Teacher'

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


Photobucket

Prize - 2 Templates of the Winner's Choice!

I've used one of the fab templates from our sponsor Creations by AR, called 'Brownie Box'. I printed it on to paper from the 'Believe' pad by My Mnd's Eye, and used a wide piece of satin ribbon to tie it together. I made a simple matching card using the same paper and a sentiment stamp by Paper Make-Up.

For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic Teacher gift love the papers. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is gorgeous and very creative. Love everything about it. Wishing you a fab Friday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set. You could tuck a few little treats in the box and it would be perfect.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen, Wow what a lovely set xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen this is a fantastic teacher set....just popping by to say hi...have a lovely weekend...Lorsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful paper! It makes the box and card stunning without having a lot of embellishments and "extras". Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous Helen LOVE the colours too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x