Friday 19 October 2012

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Traditional Colours

This week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, we want to see the traditional Christmas colour combination of:

'Red & Green' 

We are sponsored for this challenge by:

New Badge

(Not sure what the prize is at the time of writing, so I'll update this when I find out.)

I've used a cute snowman image from our sponsor Limited Runs Digital called 'Snowman #1' on my card...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. For the background, I embossed red & greed Core'dinations card using my Sizzix/BasicGrey 'Snowglobe' and Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' embossing folders...sanding lightly over the surface to reveal the core. The stripey ribbon is from Hobbycraft.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.

5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Helen love the snowman. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! LOVE the deep colors with the dry embossing! Gorgeous card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute snowman! I simply love your embossing, it looks absolutely lush!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love how you colored this guy with watercolors. It looks so great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x