Saturday 7 July 2012

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Pastel Colours

**If you're looking for my Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog hop post, please scroll down**

****************************************

This week's Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge theme has been chosen by Wendy...and she'd like to see:

'Pastel Colours'

We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:


Prize from Crafter's Companion - £10 gift voucher!

and


Prize from DigiDarla Designs - 5 digis of the winner's choice!

I've used 'Henry Celebrating Mouse'...thought it was about time I gave him an inking. I coloured him using watercolour pencils, then added some sparkle to the cupcake frosting with some Stickles. The pastel coloured papers are from the 'Tea House' pad by Dovecraft, and the co-ordinating cupcake ribbon is also by Dovecraft, but from the 'Tea Party' collection. I added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen...the sentiment stampis from the 'Sending Sunshine' set by Simon Says Stamp.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please visit the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Just love this – very creative.
    Wishing you a fabulous weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Helen. Gorgeous card beautiful image coloured perfectly and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen. I love that cute image and pretty colours and papers

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely Helen is your card and the Pastel colours are gorgeous too:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Helen, love the pastel colours. Funny I just looked at some of my Henry Mouse stamps the other day and realised I hadn't used any for ages!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how sweet! I love this image of Henry Mouse and the mahoosive cupcake! Your card is delicious!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute that cupcake looks good enough to eat thanks for joining us at critter sketch and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yummy cupcake...
    Thanks for joining us at CS challenge and good luck~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Yummy colours and I just adore that stamp. The ribbon is perfect, I must look out for that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another very pretty card Helen - love the yummy papers and Henry looks so cute
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x