Saturday 28 January 2012

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Ribbons

It's Franz's turn to set the theme of the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week, and she has chosen:

'Ribbons'

We have two fabulous sponsors for this challenge:


Prize One: A $15 voucher for Heather's Hobbie Haven


Prize Two: Five Digi Images from Whimsy Stamps

 I've used an old favourite stamp on my card...it's from the 'Critter Party' set by Penny Black...I coloured it using watercolour pencils to match the soft pastel colours of the 'Tea House' papers by Dovecraft. I added my ribbons (from Hobbycraft) like little tags behind the image...and a stamped sentiment from the same Penny Black set.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please visit the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.

16 comments:

  1. oh very pretty so soft with the pastels
    hugs and have a great weekend
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fresh looking card Helen. I love the hand drawn lines around the edges. Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love this ribbon treatment, but I never remember to use it. This is a beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with The Sisterhood of Crafters for our Stripes Challenge =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! I love the watercolouring and the line borders on your card! Fabulous job! Thanks for playing in this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    hooliewoodcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my fav images too,must use it more often lol.Gorgeous card,love the way you have done the ribbons.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, Another fabulous card and l too love this image:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors of this card and the look with the ribbons. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really pretty Helen. Love the soft colours of the DP. Love that image for making children's cards.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very pretty card Helen, the mice around the cake are just gorgeous. Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pastel colors combined with polka dots & stripes! CUTE creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘STRIPES’ challenge and please come back again soon!

    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty colours! love the cute image too!
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty - love you soft colours and yummy papers :-0
    hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so very pretty Helen I love the soft gentle color theme,
    Hugs Bridget ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. what an adorable and cute card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x