Saturday 24 September 2011

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Recipe

This week, it's Jane's turn to choose the theme of the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, and she has cooked up a delicious recipe of:

'1 image; 2 papers; 3 flowers; 4 brads; & 5 gems/pearls'


As it's the last challenge of the month, it's your last chance to be included for the draw for the prize from our fabulous sponsor The Stamping Boutique.

I've used 'Jump for Joy!' by Penny Black as my image...which I coloured using watercolour pencils...adding a dragonfly shaped brad from Woodware. The papers are from the 'Hippity Hoppity' pad by We R Memory Keepers and the sentiment is from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts...held in place with brads by BasicGrey...and the pink pearls are from my stash...and I have no idea where they came from!


I'm also entering this card into the following challenge:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies...please visit the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. We are expanding our DT...and have two lovely new DT buddies joining us from next week...Janet and Linda...but our DT call is still open until the end of the month...you can find the linky for that over on the challenge blog too.

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous card and so pretty love the pink and lime green great contrast
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    This is so bright & fabulous. Love the cute image. Makes me think summer may not have gone yet afterall! Hope you are keeping well & have a great weekend :~)
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen I found you card very inspiring this week so thank you for that hun,
    is so damn cute the image is adorable,
    have the very best of weekends,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the cute image and the pink and green colour combo looks fab.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a delightful card ~so fun and bright ~love it!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely cheerful card Helen, that frog looks so happy. Love the colour combo.

    I just checked my Christmas cards & I've got 41. If I hadn't messed up one of them I'd have had 42 but I can still retrieve that one if I make an easel card with it!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie Helen...!

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Helen, I love the pink and green colours x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous card, love the image and great colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet Helen, that little froggy is adorabale! The colours go so well together!
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x