Tuesday 12 July 2011

Puppy Post!

Another Christmas card today...and there'll be one tomorrow too! This time I've used 'Puppy Post' by Lili of the Valley...I got him on one of the stamp sheets for Christmas last year, but he's aslo available as an individual stamp. I embossed a piece of kraft card using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' folder, then added scraps of My Mind's Eye 'Festive' and BasicGrey 'Figgy Pudding' papers. I distressed all of edges using inks and my scissors, and added a couple of snowflakes cut using Marianne Designs Creatables dies.


Challenges for this card:

15 comments:

  1. What a lovely card - such a super image (I could be tempted!). Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 20 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely, well done on getting so many xmas cards done x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card I love it. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Beautiful colouring. Have a great day. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that image, so cute! Fab papers, too, and the snowflakes look great! Ace job!!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the image and the colouring stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, what a gorgeous little card, the image is so sweet, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fun panels in your layout ... so perfect for holiday leftovers ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Lady this is just adorable and just prefect for our challenge,

    have a lovely day,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! that "puppy post" image is just TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!! i love it!!! brilliant use of scraps for those cool panels behind the image, they really add even more interest to an already all-round ♥FABULOUS♥ card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable!!! I want him, too! Love the way you've used the scrap papers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aaawww love this Helen! An adorable image and I love the colours too!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x