Wednesday 6 July 2011

ABC Christmas Challenge - N is for...

It's time for a new ABC Christmas Challenge, and this time one of our lovely new DT buddies, Heidi is hosting for the first time. The theme of the challenge is:

'N is for No Nonsense'
A NO frills...NO design paper card...simples ;0)

We have two sponsors for this week's challenge...which means two lucky winners!

Simon Says Stamp are offering one lucky entrant A $15 voucher to spend in their store.

Photobucket  

 The winner will receive 3 digis from Karen's doodles of their choice. 



I've used a Karen's Doodles digital image on my card...it's called 'Sledding Snowman' - isn't it fun?! I coloured it using watercolour pencils, then cut it out using one of my labels Nesties. As we're not allowing DP on our cards this week, I used my Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' folder to emboss some kraft card. I distressed the edges, then added a button threaded on to some twine.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please visit the ABC Christmas Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic Helen...love the image hun..!

    have a lovely day...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card helen ,, the image is very cute and the kraft, embossing and simple embellies are perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Duper! I love the button and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is gorgeous love the colouring, embellies and embossing :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card Helen love the button and twine too! hugs Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, and the image is so adorable! Supercute!
    Love,Janne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the enbossing folder you have used, Helen. And the image is so sweet.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card.Cute image and love the embossed kraft background and the twine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x