Tuesday 21 December 2010

Xmas Pilgrims

This is the card I've made for me to give to my Dad...I was inspired to used this fabby stamp ('Xmas Pilgrims' by Penny Black) by my lovely ABC Christmas Challenge DT buddy Lols...who sent a gorgeous Christmas card with it on. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils to match the 'Wonderful Winter' papers by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment stamps are from a Lili of the Valley set, the snowflakes are a mixture of Mariane Creatables, and Cuttlebug, and the card candy (originally white, but dyed with inks to match the papers) is by Craftwork Cards.


Challenges for this card:

12 comments:

  1. Fabby card Helen. Love the simple layout - it works so well with the long image

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Helen, I love the way the image goes across the whole page. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww ,,, this is CUTE !! :-) I am glad I inspired you to make this beautiful card ,,, this is much nicer that the ones I made !!! I am sure your Dad will love it :-)

    Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww I love this Helen its so cute! Lorraine's card was so cute too! you have really made it lovely!
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW this is adorable Helen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. simple and so elegant, love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab layout, perfect for this image! Love it!
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello a very beautiful card.

    Thank you for your participation at Creative stamp Friends.

    Wish you a great first Christmas Day, a nice greeting from Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet, and you colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for Anything Goes Challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Helen, love your colours. Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x