Wednesday 22 December 2010

Rudolph Noses

It's not a card today...but a quick and easy last minute gift idea. I bought these little glass jars from Ikea ages ago...can't remember what I thought I'd put in them...but I decided to fill them with little chocolates for a little gift. I made the tags using a Sizzix die, then added a scrap of My Mind's Eye 'Wonderful Winter' paper, and a mat cut using my 'Lacey Circles' Nesties, with computer generated wording.


And on the top, I've used a Penny Black stamp 'Deer in Skates'...although I had to cut him up to fit on the top...he's coloured with watercolour pencils, and (although it doesn't really show up in the photo) I added some Glossy Accents to his nose.


Challenges for these:

    12 comments:

    1. great idea and love the images just perfect
      Hugs Kate xx

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a quick and simple fab gift idea. Hugs, Claire x

      ReplyDelete
    3. Super cute gift idea.....ooooh my favorite choccies too!
      Hugs
      Kaz xx

      ReplyDelete
    4. gorgeous gifts Helen Happy Christmas thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

      ReplyDelete
    5. look lovely and my fave chocs too............kx

      ReplyDelete
    6. Just popped by to say Happy Christmas and wish you all the best for the New Year too.
      How cute are these Rudolf noses - love them.
      Ann xxx
      Bah! Humbug! DT

      ReplyDelete
    7. what a perfect gift idea ~ so cute!!
      wishing you and your family lots of wonderful christmas surprises!
      MERRY CHRISTMAS!
      vanessa xx

      ReplyDelete
    8. What a wonderful idea!! Great job with the coloring!

      Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

      -Sarah

      ReplyDelete
    9. Such a great gift - idea!
      An adorable image and lovely colors - great take on the theme.
      Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
      Happy New Year!
      Anne

      ReplyDelete
    10. Oh what a great creation,thanks for joining fab'n'funky

      ReplyDelete
    11. Fantastic project. Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this time. Hope you had a great christmas and new year x

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x