Friday 16 July 2010

In the Garden...

I've used another of the gorgeous Stampavie stamps ('Olivia & her kittens Kiki & Sugar' by Sarah Kay) I won a while back on this card...I thought it was just perfect for the 'In the Garden' challenges that are around this week: Cuttlebug; Papertake Weekly; and Truly Scrumptious, where it's the optional extra, to go with the lovely sketch. The papers are from the 'Lemonade' pad by BasicGrey, and I embossed the yellow one with my Cuttlebug 'Stylized Flowers' folder. The sentiment stamp is from the CCSR set by Papermania, and the flowers are a mixture of Petaloo, Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts. I'm also going to enter this card into the following challenges: BasicGrey 'Gingham'; Wild Orchid Crafts 'Say it with Flowers'; and Your Next Stamp 'Flower Power'.



8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card helen ,, such a cute image ,, I have this stamp , so adorable and your colouring is fantastic :-)

    thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen, love the adorable image, great colouring and fabulous choice of colours and papers.
    Thanks for playing along with us at both Truly Scrumptious and Basic Grey.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card ♥ Thank you so much for participating in our "Say it with flowers" challenge at WOC ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. she so pretty Helen, I love your colouring...thanks for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very sweet!!! I love those images! So glad you joined us for the Cuttlebug Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image gorgeously coloured
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty - love all the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x