Thursday 17 June 2010

Cat on the Moon

There's a fab sketch for this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge...and I've combined it with the Pollycraft Challenge theme of 'Let's have a sing song'...I had originally thought of 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star',  for the song to go with this image...but now I see the finished card, I've got 'When you wish upon a star' going round in my head! lol The image is 'Cat on the Moon', and the papers are from the '365 Degrees' pad by Pink Paislee...a rather unusual colour combo for me, but they matched the colours on the image. I embossed the plainer papers with my Cuttlebug 'Moroccan Screen' folder, which sort of matches the patterns on the other two papers, and then distressed all of the edges with my distressing tool. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Critter Party' set (also by Penny Black).

 

11 comments:

  1. as always Helen love your style and the embossing is fab! and Thanks you have me flipping humming that now! tehehhee Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous papers, fab little image

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card with a lovely song! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, adore this stamp, one of my faves! Great papers and colours too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card helen - fab colour combo and adorable image. thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
    pauline x
    PS - sorry hahven't been to visit - i've been a bit off blogging ... just had a look back over your recent cards and too many for individual commetns but they are all beautiful ;-) Esp like the zedding LotV bear ... I was going to pinch that idea for Father's Day and then alas I practiced colouring on one image and then messed up cutting the other - oh no!! So it ended up as a PB card instead lol!!
    Hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card helen...love the paper mix and your cute kitty.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card helen...love the paper mix and your cute kitty.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable sweet card Helen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Helen, great colours and I love the little image.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww Helen what a sweet song choice and such a gorgeous image, thanks for joining us at penny black saturday and pollycraft. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x