Saturday 8 May 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Recipe

This week's Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge is a recipe set by the lovely Christine before she left us. The ingredients are:

'3 Embellishments, 2 Papers & 1 Image'

I've used one of the manga stamps 'Shy Mollie' which are exclusive to the Secret Crafter, as my one image. I watercoloured her to match my two papers...from the 'Penny Lane' glitter stack by My Mind's Eye. The three embellishments I chose are a Papermania pearl brad, and a flower and ribbon from Poppicrafts. The sentiment stamp is from Cuddly Buddly.


Make sure you go and check out what the rest of the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge DT have cooked up to inspire you.

And, if you haven't already entered...I have candy on offer here.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Helen, such pretty papers and lovely soft colouring of Mollie :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card hunny! love the papers your using at the moment too!
    have a great weekend Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x