Tuesday 4 May 2010

Champagne Thomas!

I'll warn you now...I'm having a bit of a Lili of the Valley week this week...this is the first of 4 cards using their images! I treated myself to some of their stamps last week...to celebrate joining the Just Cute Bears DT...well, my excuse was I needed some more cute bear stamps! lol
As you can see...this card doesn't use a bear image...it's 'Thomas - Champagne'...and it's not one of the stamps I bought either...it was sent to me by my lovely friend Pauline...who is celebrating her birthday today...Happy Birthday! I followed the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and combined it with the 'Let's Celebrate!' theme of the Corrosive Challenges. The papers are by My Mind's Eye ('Penny Lane' and '29th Street Market'). I used an EK Success border punch for the scalloped border, and the sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts (from the 'Anytime Messages' set).

18 comments:

  1. oh so sweet! gorgeous card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could resist Thomas? Superb card hunny, totally brilliant. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a delightful card Helen, its so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image - love your coloring. I love this color combo and the papers really speak out loud! Thanks for joining us at SSW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh great card. Lovely image and expertly coloured. Thanks for playing at SSW! Jenny T.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet images...your colors are wonderful. Great take of the sketch!
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww how adorable, I love this card!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, love this LOTV kitty, fab colours too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh!!! What a wonderful creation!!! Thanks so very much for joining us at SSW and good luck!
    KymKreates

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a darling image. I love your fun sweet colors and embossing. Thanks for playing along @SSW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohmigosh, that is so cute! I love that image. Your colors are so pretty, too! Thanks for joining us this week at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just too SWEET! Lovin it! Thanks for joining us at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Party!! Very cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soooo sweet! Thanks for playing at SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore that image!!! And what great colors - so soft and fab! Thanks so much for playing at SSW.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a must here image! Gorgeous card.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another gorgeous card - so sweet!

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x