Thursday 4 March 2010

Shabby Poppy Fields

There's yet another fab sketch for this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge...with the 'extra' of 'Shabby Chic'. I've used one of my favourite Sugar Nellie stamps...'Poppy Fields'...and some yummy My Mind's Eye papers (from the 'Penny Lane' and '29th Street Market' collections. I embossed the plain ones using my 'Perfect Paisley' and 'Victoria' Cuttlebug folders, and then distressed all of the edges with inks and my distressing tool, before adding some faux stitching with my Cutter Bee Bug, and a white gel pen. The flowers are from Poppicrafts, and the pearl brad is by Papermania.

3 comments:

  1. Helen this card is so lush - love the colours and the shading on your colouring is gorgeous !
    hugs
    maddyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, adorable card Helen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the distressed look of it and soft colours.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x