Friday 12 March 2010

Hoppy Spring!

I'm back with another 'Spring' themed card...this time for the Stampavie Challenge. I followed the sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp...and as I've used quite a few flowers on this card, I'm also entering it into the Crafty Calendar & Cupcake Challenges, both of which have 'Flower Power' as their current theme.
The image I've used is called (rather appropriately) 'Hoppy Spring', by Rachelle Anne Miller for Stampavie. The stripey paper is from the '29th Street Market' collection by My Mind's Eye, the flowers are a mixture of Prima and Poppicrafts, the raffia lace is from Hobbycraft, and the sentiment stamp is by Cuddly Buddly.


We have a really special Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge going live at midnight tonight...Wendy has some very exciting news to share! I'd love to be able to tell you all...but then I'd have to kill you! lol
All I can say is...you won't want to miss it...

9 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely card, great Spring colours, Debsie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. another brilliant card hunny sorry for the short comment! arms aching like heck! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen
    Lovely card, super sweet image and love the colours too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Helen, such a pretty choice of colours, love the stripey paper...thanks for joining us at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the image and the colors you've chosen!
    Thanks for playing along with my sketch at SS&S.

    Hugs, Arianne
    SS&S team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love that image those bunnies are so sweet and your colours are perfect for the spring feel. Thanks for joining us this month over at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute - love the bunny image! Wow you ahve been busy since I last had chance to visit - fab set of cards :-)
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really lovely :)
    Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
    Mira =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Helen, the bright colours are fabulous and i love the layout. The flowers are so pretty too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x