Sunday 7 March 2010

Daisy Chain

Having got all my DT stuff for next week done & dusted...and a couple of other 'Top Secret' projects finished too (I'd love to be able to show you...but I have to keep them 'under wraps' for now)...I've had a little play and come up with a card for a few challenges. I followed the sketch from Card Patterns, and have made a DL sized easel card, which I'm going to enter into the Penny Black Saturday & Lili of the Valley challenges...which both have the theme of 'Easel Cards' this week. I've used 'Daisy Chain Mice' (by Penny Black), and papers and die cuts from the 'Ooh La La (for Him)' collection by My Mind's Eye. The sentiment stamp is by Funstamps.

As I'm sending this card to my partner for this month's Friendship card swap on the Docrafts forum, I'm also going to enter this card into the Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential's 'Hey Girlfriend' challenge.

16 comments:

  1. Hello Helen. Such a pretty card. Love the papers and that super cute image. So beautiful.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is just adorable!! I love that image and your pretty flowery easel style card!! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight this week!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb card hun - love the DL easel, and those mice and so so sweet. Lucky ol' DC swap partner, it's a cracking card. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your easel card chicksie - nice to see a different size :) The image is fabulous and the colours are just gorge. Thank you for joining us this week at LOTV, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen
    Gorgeous card, love this stamp. Lovely papers too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this helen - one of my fave PB stamps and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSc and lucky swap partner!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a beautiful easel card helen...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable Helen.. I love the soft colors..What a sweet image. Thanks so much for joining us at Saturday Spotlight this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo simply fabby, love it, Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous Easel card lovely image too, thank you for joining us at LOTV this time, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet image and I love that image!!What an awesome take on the Saturday Spotlight Challenge! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute image, beautifully coloured. Love the papers.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your image and the colors you used for them. Cute easel card! Thanks for joining us at Sat. Spotlight!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card - I adore this image. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x