Thursday 25 February 2010

Crossing Bridges

It seems that blogland is trying to encourage the wintry weather to go away...with some 'Spring' themed challenges. I've used the Penny Black Saturday Challenge colour combo of 'Pink, Green and Yellow', which is also perfect for the Stamp Something 'A touch of Spring Somethings' challenge. I followed the sketch form the Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge to make my card. The image is 'Crossing Bridges'...and I couldn't resist adding a little dragonfly brad (by Dovecraft)...that wee mouse always looks to me like he should be looking at something! The papers are from the 'Two Scoops' pad by BasicGrey...which I've nearly finished...not to worry though...I do have a mountain of other papers! lol The ribbon and flowers are form Poppicrafts, and the sentiment stamp is from the CCSR by Papermania.

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous card helen...lovely papers and your adorable image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful card Helen,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen, adorable PB mouse.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Helen - I hope you didn't have to buy that piece of yellow/green/pink paper though lol!! Beautiful card ... funny i agree i always have to stick a dragonfly or butterfly there for mousey to look at :-) thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love the image!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at SS&S.

    Hugs, Arianne
    SS&S team

    ReplyDelete
  6. So springy!!!! Fabulous papers and I love that image!!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamp Something this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen! Gorgeous card-makes me think that Spring is on it's way-we can only hope! Those colours are lovely and such a sweet image:) Hugs, Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply fabby, love it, Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really soft and sweet :)
    Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
    Mira =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x