Tuesday 26 January 2010

Dexter the Bear

This fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge is right up my street...a fab sketch with lots of layers for using lots of lovely papers...with the extra challenge of 'Distressing'...something I've been going a bit mad with lately! lol
I've used 'Dexter the Bear' to make a baby boy card...watercolouring him to match these 'Baby Bee' papers by Crate Paper. I embossed the reverse side of some of the papers using the 'Diamond Plate' and 'Spots & Dots' folders...sanding to reveal the detail...then I distressed all of the edges using my distressing tool.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and beautiful design. Wishing you a great Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card helen - love those cute papers and Dexter is so sweet :-)
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x