Wednesday 30 December 2009

ABC Christmas Challenge Blog Hop Winner...

Thank you to all of you who joined with the ABC Christmas Challenge blog hop...and left lovely comments on my project! :0)

I do hope that many of you will join in with our challenges...the first one starts today...you can see my project on the post below.

Well, on to the winner of my blog hop candy...I used Random.Org to select the number.......

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

42 

Timestamp: 2009-12-30 10:46:04 UTC

Congratulations Pauline C!!!

Your package of Christmas themed candy will be winging it's way to you very shortly! :0)

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Oh thanks so much Helen - I'm thrilled!! Just rushing off out now but I'll be definitely making time to join in with tehse new challenges .. hipe to be a bit better organised for Chrimbo next year lol!!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS Pauline - you lucky girl :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x