Wednesday 18 November 2009

One Word Award


I've been given this award by a couple of my blogging buddies...Sue & Squirrel...thanks ladies! :0)
I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to get around to putting it on my blog...told you I'd been a bad blogger! lol

So, here are my 'one word' answers:

1) Where is your cell phone? - handbag
2) Hair? - brown
3) Your mother? - wonderful
4) Your father? - funny
5) Your fav food? - cake
6) Your Dream last night? - forgotten
7) Your fav drink? - water
8) Your dream goal? - contentment
9) What room are you in? - bedroom
10) Your hobby? - crafting
11) Your fear? - boredom
12) Where do you want to be in 6 years time? - here
13) Where were you last night? - home
14) Something that you aren't? - tall
15) Muffins? - yes!
16) Wishlist item? - time
17) Where did you grow up? - Norfolk
18) Last thing you did? - work
19) What are you wearing? - PJs
20) Your T.V? - Spooks
21) Your pets? - none
22) Your friends? - fabulous
23) Your life? - hectic
24) Your mood? - happy
25) Missing someone? - no
26) Vehicle? - 207
27) Something you're not wearing? - coat
28) Your fav store? – Glitterpot
29) Your fav colour? - blue
30) Last time you laughed? - today
31) Last time you cried? - forgotten
32) Your best friend? - Emma
33) One place you go to over and over? - work
34) One person who emails regularly? - Samantha
35) Fav place to eat? - Papaya
36) Face book? - never

Now...I know that I'm supposed to pass this on...but as it's taken me so long to blog this...everyone's already got it! lol

I'm off to do some quick crafting...I haven't made anything in over a week...and I've got itchy fingers...so I may even have a card to show you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x