Wednesday 14 October 2009

Make a Wish!

I've been itching to use this sheet of 'Wisteria' paper (by BasicGrey) with this adorable House Mouse image ('Blowing Dandelions') since I got them both for my birthday in August. I followed the Get Sketchy Challenge sketch...and watercoloured the image for the 'Bonus' challenge...and yes I know that dandelions are yellow...but I wanted them to match the flowers on the paper! lol
So that I only had to mutilate one piece of the paper, I cut out the middle for the smaller mat. The sentiment stamp is by Pollycraft.

12 comments:

  1. Hello Helen. Gorgeous card, love the colours, so beautifully co-ordinated. Well done.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, love the image...such a soft card.
    hugs
    fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this to bits the paper is just prefect to match the image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a perfect match!!! Excellent!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo this is soooo cute! I love the papers too! you are starting to convert me with papers Helen! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Helen! This is beautiful! Your color work is wonderful and I see absolutely NOTHIN' wrong with lavender colored dandelions! {*wink} This is a WONDERFUL card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous - adorable image and i love how you have matched up the papers.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh so adorable, wonderful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. That paper is fabulous w/this HMD image ... great job! I love the sentiment too, it's perfect. Keep on stampin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet, love the sentiment in combination with the image, great work.
    thnx for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x