Friday 10 July 2009

Sugar & Sparkle

There's another great sketch for this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge...with the additional challenge to include some 'Sparkle'...how could I resist?! I used 'Snowflake'...so it's yet another Christmas card from me! I watercoloured her to match the yummy 'Figgy Pudding' papers by BasicGrey. The flowers are by Prima and the sentiment stamp is by Penny Black. The 'Sparkle' is is the form of adhesive gems...in the corners, and in the centres of the snowflakes on the stamped image.


I did flip the sketch, as I felt it suited my image better this way round...I hope that's ok!

9 comments:

  1. beautiful card. love the papers and the colouring of the image matches so well

    hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, and colours,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - I do so love Snowflake she is so cute, and she looks fab with this layout
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again hun ... totally o/t but could you please point me in the right direction for a label cloud?? I SOO want one!
    hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Helen,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Helen!

    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love the colours love the image. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Your Christmas card is just lovely! Love the sparkle in your card. Great image and mix of papers! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you Helen on getting your Christmas cards started!! (You will see on the nest challenge I also did one too!! LOL)
    This is just gorgeous!! I adore these papers and this image is fabulous. Especially with all that sparkle around her!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x