Monday 1 June 2009

Truly Scrumptious meets Cute Card Thursday

I've made a 'diamond fold' card for the Truly Scrumptious 'Multi fold' challenge...and as I always think these look like crackers, have made a Christmas card...see I told you that there would be some more this week! lol I've used a cute little Penny Black image called 'Lamb & Mistletoe', and Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' folder on white card. I added some adhesive gems to the centres of some of the snowflakes, and a touch of glitter to the sheep's hat for the 'Bling' challenge over on Cute Card Thursday.


There's a fab tutorial for this shape of card on You Tube...I love it when her doorbell rings! lol

9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Helen,l love the image and colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Helen, such a cute image and I love the gems in the centre of your snowflakes. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is adorable Helen - love that cute stamp! fab cracker card!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Lovely colours.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shape is just perfect for Chrimble cards. The little gems look great on the embossing too!
    Fab card.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cracker card, love the image and embossing. Thanks for linking my candy.
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww this is great and wheee a Xmas one too ...

    thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute I love this card fold did a few of those for last christmas think I will be doing some for this year too! they were very popular!! LOVE YOURS!! cute stamp too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Helen, great design, super cute image and I love your bling.
    Thanks for joining us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x