Saturday 6 June 2009

Triple Challenge Wedding Card

I've used the fab Papertake Weekly Challenge sketch to make a wedding card. I used diecut hearts (Cuttlebug 'Concentric Hearts') in place of a stamped image, so I'm entering this card for Cute Card Thursday's 'Nip & Punch' challenge...and with all the embossing (Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and 'D'Vine Swirls' folders), I'm also entering this for the One Stop Craft Challenge's 'Under Pressure' challenge. The sentiment is from the Clare Curd Signature Range set (by Papermania), and the ribbon is from Poppicrafts.


11 comments:

  1. Helen, this card is beautiful - very sophisticated and elegant.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, love this card it looks so elegant and uncluttered. Love all your new creations since my last visit and your jewelery makign skills are brill, love the little hangbag charms.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen this is beautiful,
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic, elegant card Helen. I love the colour scheme, and the interlinked hearts!

    Thanks for taking part in the One Stop Challenge this week.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its beautiful, elegant card I love it. Gorgeous dogs, kept thinking its my dogs as I have similiar photo. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - I love the simplicity of your colour theme and all the embossing gives it a real Wow factor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, so elegant, your embossing is fabulous. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card, Helen. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Helen, lovely card, the colours are great. Thanks for joining in with our One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww that is fab Helen! Thanks for joining us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x